Does the thought of homeschooling stress you out?
Are you unsure about where to even begin when it comes to homeschooling?
You may be thinking…
What do I even teach?
How do I create a schedule?
What materials will I need?
Is it even worth all the stress to try to figure this homeschooling thing out?!
Making the decision to homeschool can be a lot to take on. That’s why I created the How to Survive Homeschool Course!
What is it?
A step by step guided course to help you successfully get started with homeschooling grades K-5 without losing your mind.
Let me help you…
- Choose a curriculum or learning program based on your family’s needs and wants
- Create a realistic learning schedule that actually works for you and your child
- Feel confident about what your child needs to know with ready made checklists and templates customized by grade level
- Figure out which materials to use to help you teach and to help your child learn
- Save your precious time by giving you TONS of resources in one place to make homeschooling 100x easier and less stressful!
What is included in the course?
Will this course save me time?
Yes. Save your precious time! Find everything you need to know – all organized in one place – to confidently get started with homeschooling your child.
What if I need more support?
As you go through the course, you may have questions. Don’t panic! All students of the How to Survive Homeschool Course will have access to a private community Facebook support page. This is a safe place to ask additional questions and to connect with other homeschooling families.
As a special bonus, you will receive some wonderful learning resources and materials.
- Sight Word Resources
- Sight Word Lists
- Editable Sight Word Games
- Sight Word Activities
- Math Resources
- Math Activities
- Behavior Chart Resouces
I want in!